MCN Industry Engagement Program
The Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication (MCN) is now seeking expressions of interest from industry partners for participation in the 2018 MCN Industry Engagement Program.
The program provides industry clients with a cost-effective avenue to carry out critical short-term R&D via an intern placed at the MCN.
Key program features:
◦ MCN to cover the cost of internship labour for duration of project;
◦ MCN to provide 50% top-ups on pre-paid project funds (e.g. deposit $10k, MCN adds $5K);
◦ Industry partners retain all IP and outputs from project activity;
◦ Access to a pool of highly capable Bachelors and Masters engineering/physics interns; and
◦ Interns gain project leadership experience and develop skills through direct technical and operational support from both MCN staff and industrial partners.
View more details on the flyer here.
Interested industry partners should submit an Expressions of Interest form.
Intern applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with a current resume and cover letter outlining the applicant’s subject of interest.