Call for abstracts now: OPEN
The ANFF Annual Research Showcase this year will be held on Wednesday 16 and Thursday 17 November with a technology training day on Tuesday 15 November at the National Centre for Synchrotron Science (NCSS) building, Australian Synchrotron. This promises to be an exciting event with presentations of the latest ANFF research with a theme of Mind the gap. ANFF is enabling researchers to close the gaps between technological challenges and research outcomes through access to state of the art equipment and fellow researchers across the organisation. We look forward to welcoming you at the event.
- Registrations open: 31 August 2016
- Registrations close: 31 October 2016
- Abstracts open: 15 August 2016
- Abstracts close: 14 October 2016
- Program available: 31 October 2016
- Showcase: 16-17 November 2016