- This event has passed.
Atomic Force Microscopy Workshop – Anton Paar Tosca 400
March 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you looking to add a new skill to your toolbox? Or just want to learn more about AFM? If so, please join us for this educational workshop to gain first-hand knowledge on the Tosca 400 Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM). On Thursday, March 5th 2020 at 10AM, the MCN will be hosting Keyvan Ghanaviztchi, Product Manager at Anton Paar
- Theoretical basis for Atomic Force Microscopy
- Important considerations for AFM instruments
- Applications for AFM measurements
- Hands-on measurements with model samples
- Presented by Keyvan Ghanaviztchi, Product Manager
for Nano Surface Properties at Anton Paar GmbH By the end of the workshop, you will be running measurements on the Tosca 400 AFM!
See flyer for further details.