The Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication together with ANFF Design House is happy to announce that Tanner EDA/Mentor will be visiting MCN to present an L-Edit workshop. The two-day L-Edit hands-on workshop shows you how to use UPI and T-Cells, advanced capabilities that allow you to automate simple layout tasks, create parameterized layout generators (usefulfor creating spatial variation in mask design or for etch characterization/compensation) and perform special analyses. Thew two-day UPI and T-Cells course is divided between presentation and hands- on training exercises.
- Advanced C Review - Arrays, Pointers, Memory Allocations, and C Preprocessor
- Creating Precompiled Macros
- Creating Compiled Macros
- Debugging UPI Macros
- UPI Specific Topics:
- UPI Data types
- Binding Macros to Hot Keys and Menus
- Creating multiple macros in one file
- Getting User Input (using the UPI Dialogs)
- Traversing object/cell/layer lists
- Working with Technology Information
- L-Comp - Layout composition functions
- UPI & T-Cells Advanced Topics
Attendees require only a rudimentary understanding of L-Edit to participate in this workshop. There is no cost to attend this workshop, however numbers are limited so registration is essential.