ANFF’s Design House is holding a Tanner (now: Mentor Graphics) L-Edit Webinar on Wednesday 30 August 2017, at 1pm Melbourne time.
This one-hour Webinar will highlight the MEMS and IC CAD tools from Tanner and SoftMEMS that are distributed by ANFF. The talk will cover new features in the latest releases of the layout, simulation and 3D modelling tools available to the ANFF nodes and will describe how to get started in the tools.
- What’s new in the Tanner IC/MEMS Tools – 2016.2 and looking forward to 2017
- What’s new in the SoftMEMS 3D Modeling tools – SoftMEMS v9.0 and looking forward to v10
- Starting new designs in Tanner
- New features for Improving manufacturability of MEMS designs
- The MEMS Ecosystem – updated links between Tanner and SoftMEMS to SolidWorks, COMSOL, ANSYS
- New MEMS oriented resources available from Tanner/SoftMEMS – white papers and guides
- Live demo
If you are interested in attending, please, send me a message to Shan.email@example.com.